Tuesday, October 11, 2005

HA HA HA HA HA... AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

From Huffington Post:
The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg are working on stories that point to Vice President Dick Cheney as the target of special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald's investigation into the leaking of CIA operative Valerie Plame's name.
Holy crap on a cross!

Please God! Please please please please please...

Ribbit?

UPDATE: October 14, 2005 - 12:50 p.m.

Not to toot my own horn, but I called the Cheney/Scooter connection a few months ago (ain't I somethin'?)
I still believe this will ultimately lead directly to Scooter and Dick. Rove may have been a willing soldier, but he was only a bit player. Same goes for Miller. And once again POTUS simple does and believes what he is told.
Now, if I could only perfect my Lottery predictions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home